Saturday, August 22, 2009

Day to remember



Our daughter, Rachel, turned 4 years old a couple of weeks ago. With our busy summer schedule and everything, we couldn't have her birthday party until today. She has been waiting for this so patiently (although, at least once a day, she would ask how many more days until her birthday party.)

Well, the day finally arrived!

It is not easy to plan and prepare for a birthday party with a busy life, but we did it. Cousin Anthony slept over the night before, so with the help of the three boys and my husband, we were able to finish the decorations. They were such good helpers.

Rachel wanted lots of pink and princesses for her party, so, that was pretty much the theme of the party.

Her family and friends were there. There were some fun games, lots of sugar, and she loved all the nice presesnts she recieved. (Thankyou everyone!) Who could ask for more? Eventhough, my husband and I were so tired after the party and took a three hour nap, it was all worth it.




It was a good day, and I know she will remember this day for a long time.

Oh, By the way, now I have a grab button. I am so excited. I came up with the design and my husband figured out how to make it a grab button. He is so awesome! Please add it to your site. :)

4 comments :

  1. happy birtday little rachel! ;) love, your mommy's friend V

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful party! And she is really cute ^^
    Happy Birthday, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Princesses are amazing!!! It looks like an amazing party! I love little girlies! So much fun! We are prepping for a party this weekend! Yeay!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin