Friday, April 27, 2012

Link Love No.78!

First of all thank you all for participating, and I am so sorry about the link pictures being blurry.
We just had problems with Linkytools and it didn't work out like it supposed to. :(

But, I went through your creations, and I have my link loves for this month!

You gotta check out this cutest pair... Melly Sews created these comfortable to wear outfits by using seersucker,  at the same time the strips and the detail to the design gave them a "more than" play clothes look.  Amazing!



Un Petit Design shared a very detail oriented tutorial for this pretty tiered ruffle dress.
Have you wanted to learn how to sew zippers on the back of a dress?  Or how to add lining?  Head over to her blog to see the tutorial. :)


How about a tiered tray for your house?  Uncommon created this handsome piece out of trays she found at Hobby Lobby's clearance isle; candle holders and a little magic of spray paint.  I love the color!

 

When I see projects like this I wish I still had a little one, so I can play dress up!  This Hoodiesaurus idea was linked by The Pinterest Project.  Sometimes the simplest idea is the best thing, wouldn't you agree?


I think this is one of the best projects to utilize our never ending supply of scraps.  This pillow was linked by The Eternal Thread. It is simple, yet very fun and such a wonderful collection of fabrics!  Are you thinking about making a quilt like this?  I am. :)


The next link party will be on May 30th, mark your calendars everyone!   I know it is a little hard to remember the monthly party, but I will be looking forward seeing your creations. :)



7 comments :

  1. Wow! Thank you so much for featuring me!! I'm so honored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the link party and for showing my pillow! I think you are so sweet and talented. I'm glad I found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the sweet feature! :) Those projects are amazing! truly enjoy your party each month! have a wonderful night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to the next party:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this site, I am now a follower

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin