Wednesday, December 18, 2013

New Jewelries Coming Soon to My Etsy Shop!

During the 5 months we were living with my in-laws, it was much easier for me to work on jewelry than to sew clothing or quilts. When I was going to sew something, I realized I packed something I needed in the storage unit, or it needed more table space than I had to cut fabrics and such. So, I created many jewelry pieces, though I haven't listed them on my Etsy shop yet.

Would you like to see some of them?

Antique gold bracelet. I love how different chains create interest without being over stated.

Pearl necklace. I braided three stringed pearls to create a little more volume than single stringed pearls. It looks a little formal, but you can wear this with casual outfits too.

Multi colored chain bracelet. This one is made with different thickness and colors of chains. You will be surprised at how versatile this bracelet can be.

This is one of my favorites. I want them in different colors too!

I haven't made this type of necklace for a while because it is kind of time consuming. Thinking about the color combinations, what to place where and such. Though, I enjoyed the process very much and I love how it turned out.

This is another one of my favorites. It is a simple necklace and earring set, but I love how the beads are smaller on the sides of the necklace.

Do you see something you like? The thing is that I still have more to list! Hopefully I will get to listing them on Etsy soon. :)

5 comments :

  1. I love all those pieces of jewellery. You are a very talented lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pearl necklace and the floral "vintage" necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel so numb to have missed your etsy shop all this time. when I scrolled to the top to switch over from the email - how amazing there it is in your heading. going to go ck it out right now.too bad I did not see this pre Christmas shopping. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the pieces are so different, possibly reflecting your different moods when creating them :) I love simple but the bib type necklace caught my eye, maybe because it's also a challenge to make!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very beautiful collection of accessory.i like it.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin