Monday, December 23, 2013

Very Merry Christmas! / Family Photo Shoot 2013

We haven't had our family picture taken for a while, and with our life being so chaotic since... well pretty much the whole year, I wasn't even thinking about doing that. But in the last minute, I really wanted to and decided to call a photographer. She was able to fit us into her busy schedule. Yeah! Thank you so much Ai! (Check out her Facebook Page Ai Sonomura Photography)

It was a really cold day, also, the wind was blowing like crazy, so we had to hold our pose and smile for when there was no wind. We had so much fun doing it, I remember most of the time we were just laughing and giggling.

Please consider this as a Christmas letter to my dear readers, who I can't send a physical copy of the card. :)

Christmas is near, the year 2013 is ending soon. We look back on our days and are amazed by how fast the kids are growing.

It has been 18 and half years since Mr. TRH and I joined our hands together...

and We still enjoy each others' company very much.

and we talk often about how lucky we are to have found each other; given that we lived on opposite sides of the Earth.

Sure, things get crazy sometimes (I feel like it's mainly caused by those three...),

But we love spending time together as a family and have lots of fun


and I wouldn't want it any other way.

We are well and happy. I hope you and your loved ones are the same from bottom of my heart.

I wish you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS.


18 comments :

  1. Merry Christmas to you to Sachiko!
    Wonderful photoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful family! Merry Christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a beautiful family. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photo's of your beautiful family. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photo's of your beautiful family. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your lovely family and wonderful ideas. p.s. I want to see the skirt you had on more clearly -- it looks darling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you nd Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your lovely family. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very merry christmas to you and your beautiful family too. May 2014 turn out to be a great year full of peace, laughter, health and prosperity.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. О! Вы такая прекрасная семья! Счастья вам и здоровья! И веселого рождества!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely Family!
    Merry Christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely Family!
    Merry Christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely family..and lovely blog. Thanks for sharing your creativity. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful family you have.
    I hope that you are having a great Christmas Holiday with them and the silliness continues for a very long time! Merry Christmas to you and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't believe how grown up your boys look! They were just little boys when we met. And Rachel is so beautiful! Such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your family is beautiful. My hubby and I often say the same thing to each other - I'm from Okinawa and he's from Cleveland. We've been married 14 years and I am still amazed at how much I love him!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aile olgusuna değer verilmeyen bir devirde çok güzel aile fotografları
    Sevgiler

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a nice family you are..
    All the best for 2014 and greetings from
    Switzerland,
    Christa

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely family portraits!! How wonderful that you and your husband are together for 18 years. Congratulations! I hope you had a wonderful holiday season.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin